While leather remains a staple in furniture because of its durability, warmth,
richness, and sophistication, it also makes the perfect finish to be used in other applications.
Recently, I was introduced to these amazing finish applications.
Zippers, mirrors, and metals are incorporated into leathers producing
alternatives to traditional materials like tiles or stone for fireplaces,
walls, beams, kitchen and bathroom backsplashes and countertops.
Leather as flooring is a luxurious and innovative choice for a home
office, closet, listening room or library.
- Leather is available in an array of colors, textures, and metallics, leather can be cut into
unique shapes and sizes to create patterns like geometric, stripes, and even
- Embossing leather with a custom design as well embellishing with nail heads,
mirrors or zippers are striking and will capture the eye.
- From cowhides to exotics! Snakes, Crocodiles, Komodo Dragons, Iguana and
Shearing Hides are among the many possibilities to add depth and dimensions
throughout your home
- Incorporate dyed leathers in pastels, bright or muted colors for a touch of
- Try creating a statement wall or ceiling in your entry, living room, dining room or
- Wrap ceiling beams in leather.
- One of the best features of leather is that it is not style specific. Whether you
prefer rustic, contemporary, or traditional there is one that will elevate the
aesthetic of your home.